The Soft Strap has a thin strip of black rubbery material which it uses for the senors. It accepts the same dual snap transmitter module. The Soft Strap is otherwise elastic textile material except for the hook and loop where it closes around your chest. It is hand (or in the shower) washable then hang dry. Do not machine wash nor machine dry nor dry clean!
The WearLink Strap has a pair of gray meshy fabric sensor strips. It requires machine washing every 5th use to keep the sensor strips clean.
The T31 and T31c (coded) are plastic semi rigid designs with pairs of two metallic sensor strips. The batteries are built in and they are not designed to be user replaceable. Due to the more rigid front portion, some use this for swimming.
If you wear a wet suit or triathlon top, the WearLink or Soft Strap designs will stay securely in place.
"Commit to Transform!"©
• RS800CX PTE, CS600, Spd/Cad/G5 on MARIN® Alpine29er
• V800, M400, FT80/G1, H2 SoftStrap, Loop H7/H6
• GALAXY® S4 Active, QUAD LOCK®, Sports Tracker
• SKIER'S EDGE® QS5 BigMtn RPM
• P90X®, GoFit® PowerTube, Weights
• PERFECT® FITNESS AbCarverPro, PushUpV2 & MultiGym
• CAMELBAK®; ERGON® GP5; LUMINA 650; MARS 3
• K2® BOA MACH100; HARBINGER® 1260
• RCX5, RC3 GPS, RCX3, G3, FT60/40/7, F6, FA20, AW200, M71ti