28-12-2008, 19:22   #1
CYRENE

Resetting Odometer on CS100
Can anyone, please, let me know which buttons I should press/hold
to reset the odometer on a CS100 to ZERO at the year end after using the UPlink tool. Additionally which setting on the bike CS100 should I be using with the UPlink tool.

Problem now solved by trial & error

Last edited by CYRENE : 28-12-2008 at 20:45. Reason: Found method
CYRENE is offline Reply With Quote
02-01-2009, 01:08   #2
Fabioalex

Originally Posted by CYRENE View Post
to reset the odometer on a CS100 to ZERO at the year end after using the UPlink tool. Additionally which setting on the bike CS100 should I be using with the UPlink tool.

I'm having the same problem as you... I put that weird sound using the uplink tool but then i don't know what to do.

Could you please tell me how you soulved your problem.
Fabioalex is offline Reply With Quote
03-01-2009, 07:04   #3
fillmore

Originally Posted by CYRENE View Post

I can't figure it out, either. I have tried the uplink program, reset the computer, but the odometer is not reset. There do not seem to be any instructions either in the User Manual or on line.
fillmore is offline Reply With Quote
03-01-2009, 14:36   #4
the_scot69

Originally Posted by fillmore View Post
I can't figure it out, either. I have tried the uplink program, reset the computer, but the odometer is not reset. There do not seem to be any instructions either in the User Manual or on line.
Hi,
reset the Odometer

start the polar up link tool

Bike 1 0 km
Bike 2 0 km

put transfer

the cs100 quit the data transfer whit peep.
now put the 3 Button at the cs 100 by the same time. (reset the unit) all digits in the display are on. put the left Button.
Updating the Time settings.
have fun
m.
the_scot69 is offline Reply With Quote
14-08-2009, 19:56   #5
albator83

Hi,

I come back to this post, because I still can't set my odometer or any other parameter threw Uplink on my CS100.
I followed the procedure described above, but I think there's something wrong during the transfer itself, as I don't hear anything at the end of it (same for odometer, logo, hour...).

Do you put the CS100 in a specific position regarding the speakers ?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

PS : I used the same software to transfer parameters on my AXN300 altimeter, and this works fine.
albator83 is offline Reply With Quote
15-12-2009, 23:23   #6
lcsmet

I doesn't work
Isn't there anyone from Polar on the forum?
With my CS 100 it doesn't work at all.
lcsmet is offline Reply With Quote
16-12-2009, 08:00   #7
albator83

It doesn't work on my side too (even if I follow the Polar FAQ regarding Uplink tool) ; but everything except Odometer (worthless for me) can be manually resetted, so...

But it'd be nice to get a feedback from Polar staff, to check where's the trouble
17-12-2009, 07:51   #8
Mirja

After resetting Odometer value via UpLink Tool, you need to reset CS100.
Press and hold all the three buttons at the same time until display fills up with digits. Press Start and enter watch settings. Reset does not delete any file from the memory. Only after resetting the unit the reset Odometer value is shown in Season's Totals.
Mirja is offline Reply With Quote
17-12-2009, 09:58   #9
albator83

That's exactly what I did several times, and Odometer value still remains the same.
But the thing is, I'm not sure the transfer works properly... Am I supposed to get a kind of "beep" sound on CS100 when it's ok (like on AXN300 for instance) ?

Thanks.

Regards.
18-12-2009, 08:34   #10
Mirja

You should hear a beep and also see text Ok after UpLink transfer is complete. When the CS100 recognizes data transfer SETTINGS changes to UpLink.

Quote:
Do you put the CS100 in a specific position regarding the speakers ?
Place back cover of the unit towards the speakers.
Mirja is offline Reply With Quote