23-12-2008, 17:46   #1
scaramouche99

Inaccurate wheel size settings on CS100
I tried both methods for configuring the wheel size settings on my CS100 and neither resulted in accurate mileage readings. I measured the wheel rotation distance in mm. and that resulted in a mileage reading that was less than it should be, and I entered the wheel size setting based on the wheel size diameter table and that resulted in an even greater disparity.

Is there a known problem with the wheel settings in the CS100, or what do you recommend?
scaramouche99 is offline Reply With Quote
07-01-2009, 13:34   #2
Chris Zoller

A roll out of the tire would be the most accurate method. We have not had any reported problems with distance calculation.

What exactly are you comparing it to?
Chris Zoller is offline Reply With Quote
13-03-2011, 04:04   #3
juan0306

The same problem
Originally Posted by scaramouche99 View Post
I tried both methods for configuring the wheel size settings on my CS100 and neither resulted in accurate mileage readings. I measured the wheel rotation distance in mm. and that resulted in a mileage reading that was less than it should be, and I entered the wheel size setting based on the wheel size diameter table and that resulted in an even greater disparity.

Is there a known problem with the wheel settings in the CS100, or what do you recommend?
I have the same problem of this man. Seriously, I do not know what the hell with polar , it makes the monitors hard to operate. My monitor cannot read the speed of the wheel, I made the test, y putted the speed sensor like the video says and nothing. I will not recommend Polar again. I will keep AMERICAN brands.

How can I do to get my money back??

And this is not the only product of Polar I have deffective, also a heart monitor FT7 is a complety crap.
juan0306 is offline Reply With Quote
06-05-2013, 15:36   #4
JeffUsher

Wheel Settings
Wheel Settings CS100700 X35 show 1958 mm shouldn't be 2158?
JeffUsher is offline Reply With Quote