Polar Discussion Forum will not be available after 31 May, 2018. Learn more.

17-06-2012, 19:01   #11
Bartek18

Yes you have right, 2,9 km/h it will be walking speed. but at this moment this computer get paused wchen the spped is about 7km/h and he stoped calculated the distance too. I think that this devices is to sh.......!!!!
Bartek18 is offline Reply With Quote
17-06-2012, 21:33   #12
ScottieDog

I had the same problem. Try the sensor in different positions, when I moved it to the top of the Fork/Spoke it made it communicate much better and doesn't not ever cut off now until below 3km/h. Also try it on the other side.... I am sure it will work fine, mine did once I fine tuned it. Its worth persevering, it really is an excellent piece of equipment once you have it set right.

Originally Posted by Bartek18 View Post
Yes you have right, 2,9 km/h it will be walking speed. but at this moment this computer get paused wchen the spped is about 7km/h and he stoped calculated the distance too. I think that this devices is to sh.......!!!!
ScottieDog is offline Reply With Quote
01-07-2012, 18:30   #13
Bartek18

Yes you have right, but as a custimer we shoud try to show the problem to the producer, they shoudl modyfy this devices.
Bartek18 is offline Reply With Quote
02-07-2012, 12:38   #14
Main User

Originally Posted by Bartek18 View Post
Yes you have right, but as a custimer we shoud try to show the problem to the producer, they shoudl modyfy this devices.
Hi,
The minimum speed is 1,8 km per hour when the autostart/stop function will pause the exercise. Note also that the carbon fibre can shorten/disturb the range a bit so if you have a carbon frame, stem, handle bar, these may shorten the range where as aluminum frame should not affect the range.

Have a look if this would be of any help to you: How to ensure the good speed signal reception in CS100/CS200/CS300/CS400

What's your serial number, please? Are you wearing your heart rate sensor when the speed is automatically stopped above 2km/hr speeds? //kate
moderator is offline Reply With Quote