Using WebSync, custom define the data field you wish to view on one of the display screens for the Sport Profile you use. Then see if that shows a real-time average pace for your training session, or if it segments due to each Manually Triggered Lap with the Red Button, or even for the AutoLap feature if you have that enabled.
I've not tried it, but my hunch is that the Avg Pace display field it will show the Average for the entire training session.
Do post back your findings to share in the learning.
"Commit to Transform!"©
• RS800CX PTE, CS600, Spd/Cad/G5 on MARIN® Alpine29er
• V800, M400, FT80/G1, H2 SoftStrap, Loop H7/H6
• GALAXY® S4 Active, QUAD LOCK®, Sports Tracker
• SKIER'S EDGE® QS5 BigMtn RPM
• P90X®, GoFit® PowerTube, Weights
• PERFECT® FITNESS AbCarverPro, PushUpV2 & MultiGym
• CAMELBAK®; ERGON® GP5; LUMINA 650; MARS 3
• K2® BOA MACH100; HARBINGER® 1260
• RCX5, RC3 GPS, RCX3, G3, FT60/40/7, F6, FA20, AW200, M71ti