19-06-2009, 03:32   #1
johnmanahan

CE 0537 Heart Rate Monitor
I have a monitor and strap with the # CE 0537 on the rear of strap and watch and T31 on the watch face.
Cannot find any model monitors with these codes/#.
Have searched Polar website for operating instruction; no luck
Have new batteries in watch but cannot get monitor to work.
Can anyone help!

Thanks
Johnmanahan
johnmanahan is offline Reply With Quote
27-07-2009, 10:34   #2
mico

Originally Posted by johnmanahan View Post
I have a monitor and strap with the # CE 0537 on the rear of strap and watch and T31 on the watch face.
Cannot find any model monitors with these codes/#.
Have searched Polar website for operating instruction; no luck
Have new batteries in watch but cannot get monitor to work.
Can anyone help!

Thanks
Johnmanahan
Hi,
Can you have a look if you could find a serial number on the back case, please? The CS0537 is not a serial number. If you can't find a serial number for some reason, perhaps you can post a picture of the product and we'll try to identify the model for you and point you to the correct instruction manual. Drop me a personal note once you've done this at the forum to remind me to get back to you on this, please

You say you can't get the monitor to work. Would you like to give some specifics in what way, please? If it doesn't start up at all, please contact your local service.

BR,
mico
mico is offline Reply With Quote
23-08-2009, 20:01   #3
Donadirect

Ce 0537
I also have a CE 0537 and couldn't find it on the product support list. My watch stopped showing accurate numbers some time ago, but the strap still worked by being detected by my gym equipment (tread mill). Now I need batteries for the watch as there's nothing in the display area. Also recently (when the watch was still alive) the strap stopped working (no longer being detected by my gym equipment).

How can I get this all working (correctly) again? I've had my monitor for a few years now.

The strap doesn't show any location for adding any sort of battery, so I'm assuming that all workings happen in the watch. I don't want to also go to the expense of putting new batteries in and still not have a strap that works.

Thank you...
Donadirect is offline Reply With Quote
24-08-2009, 10:53   #4
mico

Originally Posted by Donadirect View Post
I also have a CE 0537 and couldn't find it on the product support list. My watch stopped showing accurate numbers some time ago, but the strap still worked by being detected by my gym equipment (tread mill). Now I need batteries for the watch as there's nothing in the display area. Also recently (when the watch was still alive) the strap stopped working (no longer being detected by my gym equipment).

How can I get this all working (correctly) again? I've had my monitor for a few years now.

The strap doesn't show any location for adding any sort of battery, so I'm assuming that all workings happen in the watch. I don't want to also go to the expense of putting new batteries in and still not have a strap that works.

Thank you...
Hi,
It's really difficult to give you specific instructions without the serial number (S/N.. and then quite a few digits following) or at least a picture of the product/transmitter. Perhaps you can send both the transmitter and training computer to your local service?

BR,
mico
01-09-2009, 13:56   #5
smyrlwh

ce 0537 battery
Can anyone tell me what size battery the ce0537 takes?
smyrlwh is offline Reply With Quote
13-09-2009, 15:20   #6
kenv267

my CE 0537
Originally Posted by mico View Post
Hi,
It's really difficult to give you specific instructions without the serial number (S/N.. and then quite a few digits following) or at least a picture of the product/transmitter. Perhaps you can send both the transmitter and training computer to your local service?

BR,
mico
BR, I have attached a picture of my CE 0537, which I purchased new in December 2002. It has worked great all these years, have changed battery twice. The serical number of the watch is: C 242250898638. tHERE IS ALSO ANOTHER NUMBER ON THE BACK OF WATCH: BG 750 Z T778J. THE STRAP HAS CE 0537 and N2965 beneath it. My problem is I have lost he manual and need it.
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg polar ce 0537.JPG (64.3 KB, 0 views)
kenv267 is offline Reply With Quote
13-09-2009, 15:40   #7
kenv267

batteries for CE 0537
Originally Posted by Donadirect View Post

Thank you...
the batteries for both strap and watch are CR 2025, to the best of my memory. I looked up the T31 strap battery and it is a CR 2025, and I think the watch uses the same type battery. If you replace the battery in watch and does not work, turn the battery 1/2 turn and contacts may not touch- well this worked for me.
14-09-2009, 12:45   #8
mico

Originally Posted by kenv267 View Post
BR, I have attached a picture of my CE 0537, which I purchased new in December 2002. It has worked great all these years, have changed battery twice. The serical number of the watch is: C 242250898638. tHERE IS ALSO ANOTHER NUMBER ON THE BACK OF WATCH: BG 750 Z T778J. THE STRAP HAS CE 0537 and N2965 beneath it. My problem is I have lost he manual and need it.
Hi,
I think your product is called Favor. See User manual for Favor in English.

BR,
mico
14-09-2009, 12:49   #9
mico

Originally Posted by kenv267 View Post
the batteries for both strap and watch are CR 2025, to the best of my memory. I looked up the T31 strap battery and it is a CR 2025, and I think the watch uses the same type battery. If you replace the battery in watch and does not work, turn the battery 1/2 turn and contacts may not touch- well this worked for me.
Hi,

For if a T31 battery runs out you'll need to replace the transmitter. See more in Compatibility between receivers and transmitters.

You can change the battery yourself to these Polar products:
- AW200
- AXN300 / AXN500 / AXN700
- CS100 / CS200 / CS400 / CS600 / CS600X
- RS400 / RS800 / RS800CX
- FA20 / FT40 / FT60 / FT80

For the rest, please contact your local service or Polar authorized service.

See also Battery Replacement in the Polar Wrist Unit.

BR,
mico
14-09-2009, 14:22   #10
kenv267

Originally Posted by mico View Post
Hi,
I think your product is called Favor. See User manual for Favor in English.

BR,
mico
BR, Thanks for the manual link. My POLAR has the word PACER beneath the screen. It is not a Favor, however except for the name change, it is identical. thanks again.

Ken