We announced earlier that this forum would close 15th December, 2014. However, we have received many requests to continue discussion forum and decided that Polar discussion forum will stay open until further notice - until we have something better to offer you guys.

Please note that this is a Polar user forum, and that:

1. The forum is meant for peer support of Polar products and for Polar users sharing their good practices and tips for training.
  2. The forum rules, since 2008, state that Polar will not provide technical assistance at this forum. So, to be able to best serve you we encourage you to contact Polar customer care directly with your issue, bug report, or any other feedback. Through direct contact we can provide you a personalized technical guidance and most efficiently share you feedback with Polar product development.
  3. Polar moderation at this forum means e.g. removing of inappropriate posts, banning spammers, and correcting OR removing of erroneous information about Polar products when encountered.

Thanks for observing the above! Be helpful, be considerate, inspire others to get to their goals, and enjoy sharing with the community!

- Polar Team-
(we do listen)

27-12-2012, 17:04   #1
Betatester

Lost my logo
After changing the logo of my RC3, there is no way to get the old logo back.

I don't know whether the original logo is shown there but when it is, could someone please make a PNG, TIF or BMP screenshot of the page "Polar WebSync / Device Settings / Logo" and send it to -----

Thanks in advance !

Last edited by Betatester : 27-12-2012 at 18:32.
Betatester is offline Reply With Quote
27-12-2012, 18:14   #2
alessusnik

See here:
http://www.polar.com/en/support/downloads/logos

The original logo is there.

Best,
Aleš

Ex Training Gear:
• RCX5 with G5 GPS, Speed sensor and Cadence sensor

Sports:
• Running
• Cycling
• Swimming
• Hiking
• Crossfit
alessusnik is offline Reply With Quote
27-12-2012, 18:24   #3
Betatester

Ah, just missed 'Logos' on the left. Thanks very much.
Betatester is offline Reply With Quote
29-03-2013, 12:07   #4
steve534

some one help me, i want to create a new logo for my newly start project about style... could any one help me to create a new logo??