CE0537 is not the model number of your watch!
CE0537 is the European Community product compliance designator.
Take a closer look at the casing of your watch. Most Polar products have the model number indicated on the back.
Tte Product Model Number is required to determine the correct User Manual. As an alternative, Polar Customer Support could cross-reference the Serial Number to determine the Model Number. You may wish to contact them directly as they do not continuously remain logged into these Forums.
POLAR® USA AMBASSADOR --- "Commit to Transform!"©
• RS800CX PTE, CS600, Spd/Cad/G5 on MARIN® Alpine29er
• RCX5, RC3 GPS, FT80/G1, H2 SoftStrap
• SKIER'S EDGE® QS5 BigMtn RPM
• P90X®, GoFit® PowerTube, Weights
• PERFECT® FITNESS MultiGym & PushupV2
• LUMINA 650 & MARS3 Lights
• K2® BOA MACH100 Skates
• HARBINGER® 1260 Gloves
• CAMELBAK® Packs
• ERGON® GP5 Grips
• RCX3, G3, FT60/FT40/FT7, F6, FA20, AW200, M71ti
Last edited by MusicLaw : 06-05-2011 at 18:41.