Using WebSync, custom define the data field you wish to view on one of the display screens for the Sport Profile you use. Then see if that shows a real-time average pace for your training session, or if it segments due to each Manually Triggered Lap with the Red Button, or even for the AutoLap feature if you have that enabled.
I've not tried it, but my hunch is that the Avg Pace display field it will show the Average for the entire training session.
Do post back your findings to share in the learning.
POLAR® USA AMBASSADOR --- "Commit to Transform!"©
• RS800CX PTE, CS600, Spd/Cad/G5 on MARIN® Alpine29er
• RCX5, RC3 GPS, FT80/G1, H2 SoftStrap, Loop H7/H6
• FLOW & BEAT, GALAXY® S4 Active, QUAD LOCK®
• SKIER'S EDGE® QS5 BigMtn RPM
• P90X®, GoFit® PowerTube, Weights
• PERFECT® FITNESS MultiGym & PushupV2
• LUMINA 650 & MARS3 Lights
• K2® BOA MACH100 Skates
• HARBINGER® 1260 Gloves
• CAMELBAK® Packs
• ERGON® GP5 Grips
• RCX3, G3, FT60/40/7, F6, FA20, AW200, M71ti