Originally Posted by johnjohnjohn53
i don't see anywhere a calorie counter, pretty sure i bought the wrong type i was looking for one mainly for calorie counter over anything else. is there a way to figure out my calories with this one or should i just return it and get a different one?
Browse the various product features of the FT series line, and if you just purchased it, swap it out for a more feature enriched model.
POLAR® USA AMBASSADOR --- "Commit to Transform!"©
• RS800CX PTE & CS600, H2 SoftStrap, G5, Spd & Cad on MARIN® AlpineTrail 29er MTB
• FT80 (White), STAR Pgm, Maximize, Top Level
• SKIER'S EDGE® QS5 BigMtn RPM Ski Machine
• P90X® / GoFit® PowerTube / Asst'd Free Weights
• PERFECT® FITNESS Multi-Gym & Pushup V2
• K2® MACH100 BOA InLine Fitness Skates
• CAMELBAK® Hydration Packs
• Also: RC3 GPS, RCX5, RCX3, G3, G1, FT60, FT40, FT7, F6, FA20, AW200, M71ti