Originally Posted by johnjohnjohn53
i don't see anywhere a calorie counter, pretty sure i bought the wrong type i was looking for one mainly for calorie counter over anything else. is there a way to figure out my calories with this one or should i just return it and get a different one?
Browse the various product features of the FT series line, and if you just purchased it, swap it out for a more feature enriched model.
POLAR® USA AMBASSADOR --- "Commit to Transform!"©
• RS800CX PTE, CS600, Spd/Cad/G5 on MARIN® Alpine29er
• RCX5, RC3 GPS, FT80/G1, H2 SoftStrap
• SKIER'S EDGE® QS5 BigMtn RPM
• P90X®, GoFit® PowerTube, Weights
• PERFECT® FITNESS MultiGym & PushupV2
• LUMINA 650 & MARS3 Lights
• K2® BOA MACH100 Skates
• HARBINGER® 1260 Gloves
• CAMELBAK® Packs
• ERGON® GP5 Grips
• RCX3, G3, FT60/FT40/FT7, F6, FA20, AW200, M71ti